26.7.14

Forgetful Moments

Although my mid year break has finished, I may have gone on a belated trip to Buxton with my cousin and her friends but only for the weekend. My holiday weakness would probably be packing because inevitably, I end up forgetting at least something once I'm halfway through to my destination. Most of the time it's the really easy things to remember like my toothbrush or extra socks. But this time my cousin reminded me to bring my gumbooties in case it's muddy, snowy and super cold which of course I was more than keen to bring as I haven't had the opportunity to get them dirty this winter. It was them which I had forgotten to pack and so I had bought this pair from Big W for quite a bargain I wasn't expecting. They fit perfectly and I've already stomped a few puddles trying to get pictures for a post. Since I am without a laptop, I've just made do with some easy editing on the iPad and I'm not entirely sure how his will go for me for the rest of the weekend. Speaking of which, it's going to be a long one and I'm quite comfortable finishing off this post after watching Oculus, eating maltesers and enjoying a pint of Renberg. 
Big W Gumboots
Valley Girl Sweater
Scarf from Lincraft
Skirt from Rodeo Drive
Target Stockings
Sheinside Coat

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I adore this outfit! You pull it off so well! I love that you mixed the basics & different colors. Your pictures look really good too, who takes them for you?
roseylittleme.blogspot.com