18.9.11

Back To The Future

I have realized that I haven't posted in a couple of weeks but this is because I only ever do this during the night I'm snuggled into my bed sheets and quite relaxed. I haven't been home early enough to blog and relax at the same time so this is my latest one. 

I recently had an 80s performance as a part of our assessment for school and I have to admit that it was the best performance that we've had as of yet. Our setlist was Jump, Power of Love, Higher Love and Bad medicine. It was a great night and My parents also attended to show us their love and support. When I say us, I actually mean my childhood friend and myself as his parents tagged along too. I enjoyed the night very much and didn't actually mind getting lost once again on the way home.
My dad took some terrible pictures so here are some more of our band, 'Pudding Time'. We are in need of a new name change... desperately.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH NO YOU DON'T! YOU LOOK LIKE A BABE