6.6.11

The Funny Things

If you haven't noticed as of yet, my blog is looking a little bit funny and is getting a bit sick. Sick of the lack of posting I've done, but also because it got bored with its old layout. This layout is quite distasteful but once I get my revision and assignments out of the way, my time will be dedicated to making it all pretty and attractive again. I've noticed how I've been too focused on making my blog look like other blogs so I'm going to start fresh and blog the way I want to about whatever I feel like. Not that I didn't like blogging the way I did before. It wasn't just to impress you, I was more trying to impress myself really but that came as too much effort for me but I will still continue to post about many of the things that I often do post about.

Thanks heaps for holding in there.

No comments: