16.3.11

Sunny Side Up

Photobucket
Photobucket
The weather seemed much cooler today than yesterday. But it began to brighten up once I was on my way home. My tortoise framed geek glasses came in the mail today. I tried to include it in today's outfit post but I hadn't planned on anything with it so my outfit co-ordination doesn't really show it off that much. I feel so nerdy and smart even though I already know that I am. My thrifted blouse I'm wearing I've actually posted about previously and I just cannot fathom enough how much of a great find this was and i don't plan on parting from it in any of the years ahead. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Skirt:Target//Blouse:Thrifted//Shoes:Rubi//Earings:Equip//Necklace:Valley Girl//Frames:Ebay//Ring:From the Boy//Watch:Target
Photobucket


No comments: