2.3.11

Seems like this is the first outfit post of the year. It's not as good only because i just wanted to show you what the penguin cardi looked like. It was a pretty windy/cold/sunny so for sure you can consider it as another case of "Melbourne weather" as it will always be unpredictable. It was also meant to be the day that I would go for a walk, alter some clothes, make a laptop case, wash the clothes. But instead procrastination became a preference and I've been roaming around my house being warm and cozy because that's all I want. I like this cardigan because it's really thick and so comfortably warm that I feel like wearing it all day, everyday as I prepare myself for the miserable winter ahead.
Cardigan: Thrifted//Boler hat: Dangerfield//Shoes: London Rebel//Watch: Big W//Stockings: Target//Satchel: Thrifted