28.3.11

Mulberry Muse

After visiting the Finders Keepers Market yesterday, right now I'm down on the hunt to find my favourite designers and I remember Mulberry Muse capturing my attention (besides the fact that I'm a sucker for stationary) as their collection seemed like a vintage fantasy. Their presentation of whimsical prints and almost delicate drawings had made me wish I was that creative. I wanted to buy a couple of things but I hadn't quite figured out what I'd use them for besides a corner ornament, soon to attract dust. So I didn't end up buying anything. But they were even extravagantly alluring so I could just sit in front of my Mac staring at the collection al day.

All images via Finders Keepers


1 comment:

Wendy Paula said...

Thank you for the lovely feature:)
Wendy
Mulberry Muse