23.2.11

Happy Updates

I had been wondering what I could do to make my blog seem a lot more appealing so I came up with new sections to my blog to make it easier for myself to know exactly what to post everyday and so that readers can get a heads up on what to look forward to during the week. It's pretty exciting stuff for myself. Everything that I want, which can definantly contribute to my posts, has been falling into place lately. Blessings are just abundantly flowing now that Uni shall start in less than a week. I'm pretty much prepared for it and with The Little Quirks beside me, I'm ready to roll with what life has got to give me. Now everyday will be a new day with these sections to help both my readers and I.
Photobucket
Everyone knows that the week usually starts on a Sunday but because my life is absolutely far from normal, my week starts on a Monday. This is when I would probably write like crazy, filling you in on my hectic schedual for the week as Uni and other things take place. It'll be fun to be creative with my writing during Mondays and I'm really looking forward to being able to attract more readers and hopefully more followers.
Photobucket
This is probably my favourite title only because Tightarse Tuesday means cheap Tuesdays when there are discounts in shopping centres and such. But I won't be shopping at the shopping centre, just merely a casual visit to the opp-shop to see what I can find. My only aim is to make certain that I do not leave empty handed. Good challenge for myself don't you think?
Photobucket
On this day, I'm off from Uni and doing whatever it is that I want to do. Either that or the inevitable rituals of "studying" as we all know it to be. So on this day I may or may not post anything. This is my "Whatever" I wish to do day so I can't promise you too much. Also, this gives me a chance to post whatever I want (that is of course, if I'm feeling upt to it) like reviews or random suggestions and thoughts.
Photobucket
Tumblr Thursday is pretty much me updating what I have been posting, or my inpirations to post for the day and such. I might even consider just posting a few pictures that I had posted on my Tumblr. Makes things quite easy when I'm on the laptop. Oh and while we're at it, follow my Tumlr here.
Photobucket
This is my favorite day considering that the title itself is exactly what I'm asking for. This is me exploring the endless depths of the cyber universe to the industry of world fashion and show you what is inspiring me and the things that I've seen on websites and the things I want and planning to buy. All that sort of stuff.
Photobucket
YAY! If you have yet to guess what this day is all about, well my title pretty much sums it up! It is in fact the day that I can go shopping. Although I only restricted myself to one piece of clothing everytime I get paid, it's now become two pieces of clothing so Saturdays are going to be packed with excitement and a whole lot of fun. The only reason why I had picked Saturday is because I work just outside of a shopping centre and my shifts usually finish at 2pm which gives me a fair amount of time to go exploring.
Photobucket
Yeah, I know the that cozy doesn't really quite apply to the seemingly good trend of corresponding the first letters of each word but there's a reason to this. After a tiring and very fast week, I feel like relaxing and this is probably the only day when I feel like I'm not too pandantic about anything anymore. So stuff the fancy writing and palnned schedual for the week. This is me being me and telling you about my week. There are some surprises on Sunday's maybe even starting my giveaways this year...who knows.

So that's pretty much it and I hope your as much looking forward to it as I am.

1 comment:

Amelia Amuso said...

such a good idea, had a similar idea for my blog!