9.5.10

Happy Mother's Day!

I just want to take this time to say thank you to every mother in the world who is hardworking, committed and loving when it comes to their family. I'm so thankful that God decided to choose my mother now to come and take me, and love me, and nurture me as if I was her own, real daughter. She has been the best mother ever and throughout the years we just keep becoming cloer and closer as mother and daughter. She full on dedicated, and she's always stressed out when it comes to me. I'm her only daughter and I am already a handful for her...but she says that I am a blessing as she is to me.
I wonder what people got or made their mothers for today. I'm taking her out on Wednesday night to watch 'Letters to Juliet' because today's been a family day, tomorrow is monday and I have a SAC Tuesday which is also my keyboard day...so Wednesday was chosen :).

No comments: